Friday, March 9, 2012

How do I fix a mistake I did while booking at the MGM Grand Hotel?

So I was booking online at the MGM Grand Hotel website a room for my boyfriend and I in late September. On the checkout box MGM gave me an option to choose the deluxe room or West Wing Tower for the same price. Assuming West Wing Tower was better. I went for that one and I now realize that it is really small. I saw a youtube video and it's soooo freaking small. I wish I would've selected the deluxe room. So my question now is, how do I fix it? Do I call them and tell them that I made a mistake? (I'm in New York now) will I be charged for that? or do I wait until I'm in Las Vegas to try to get an upgrade? Someone please help me :(How do I fix a mistake I did while booking at the MGM Grand Hotel?
You have 2 options. You can call and have the hotel make the change for you but you will probably not get it as the same rate, since booking online is cheaper. Your other option is to cancel the reservation online and re-book it.



MGM Grand allows you to cancel your reservation up to 72 hours before your check-in time and get a full refund.

http://www.lasvegas-how-to.com/mgm.php
Fix it asap just to avoid the confusion at check in.

I actually did the same exact thing....except I checked into the teeny-tiny room and decided it would not work for a week's stay. I went back to the front desk and luckily they had a discount on the upgrade going on. I paid about $35 more per day.

It is a really nice, sort of 'futuristic'-looking room...but if you enjoy your hotel room like I do, there's no way.... the upgrade is completely worth it.How do I fix a mistake I did while booking at the MGM Grand Hotel?
The Deluxe and West Wing rooms are almost always the same price, so it should be very easy for them to switch your reservation back and forth if you call and request it.
First, you go to the web site and make sure the reports at Utube are valid. I would contact the hotel directly www.mgmgrand.com and share my concerns, and then ask for a change 702.891-7777 or 877-880-0880
Canceling the reservation and re-booking online should be easy enough. You are probably making the right choice, I have stayed at MGM Before, both in the West Wing and regular rooms, and I do prefer the regular rooms. The West Wing rooms are have a bit more of a modern feel to them, but they are small. I'd probably only consider staying in them if I was the only person in the room.



Make sure to check for deals at MGM Grand before you re-book, they have a 72-hour sale going on right now, check: http://www.vegashotelspecial.com/index.p鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment