Monday, March 12, 2012

What should I do with Robin Williams hat from his comedy show from this past Sunday at the MGM Grand Garden?

After the show I waited and noticed that no one had went for the hat and I did. So I have his hat from the show. Should I sell it on Ebay and how much do you think I can get?What should I do with Robin Williams hat from his comedy show from this past Sunday at the MGM Grand Garden?
Research eBay for other Robin Williams' items. I saw an outfit he wore in RV going for 200.00, the starting price could be around 50.00? Do your homework and you might make out pretty good! I always sell on eBay and so far it's the best choice for me! Good luck!
The hat belongs to Robin Williams. You said so yourself. It's illegal to sell property that's not yours.

Report Abuse

What should I do with Robin Williams hat from his comedy show from this past Sunday at the MGM Grand Garden?
You call it "Robin Williams hat". It belongs to Robin Williams. Send it back to him. It doesn't belong to you.
If you have tried to contact anyone representing Williams and have not heard from them by now, then technically the hat is yours.

But would you really want to sell it? That kind of souvenir is definitely a lot better than an autograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment