Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Which hotel should i book in vegas MGM Grand, Palms, or hard rock.?

Its 3 guys going to party. I have other buddies staying in planet hollywood but thats a lil to expensive for me. i want good pool parties and a nice club scene. I'm going in june but its been hard to choose what hotel I should stay in outta the 3.Which hotel should i book in vegas MGM Grand, Palms, or hard rock.?
I would definately say the Palms because the Palms pool is always a good party especially for Ditch Fridays and Palms has the best nightclub scene in town. They have 4 different nightclubs: Ghostbar, Rain, Moon, and Playboy.
Dang that is tough! If you have a car i would go with Rock-Hard ONLY if you go the pool because that is what the hotel is known for! Palms would be second for ditch fridays and the clubbing and good restaurants. BOTH if these hotels have HOT WOMEN OMG its insane! MGM OR Planet Hollywood which i like better because they have the 21-35 year old crowd. MGM does have the better pool though. Tough to pick here!Which hotel should i book in vegas MGM Grand, Palms, or hard rock.?
Hard Rock is not on Strip and not a walk you will make. Palms is a walk over freeway to Strip. So MGM is best choice.
I liked MGM a lot, though I stayed at The Luxor. I think Palms is more oldschool, if I'm not mistaken. MGM is very modern.
Of the three - MGM



And the Palms is a good 10-15 minute walk from the Strip.
Hard Rock...it's the nicest pool out of those 3.
mgm

No comments:

Post a Comment