Monday, March 12, 2012

MGM Grand or Mandalay Bay?

I have a Celebrity Spa Suite booked for my Anniversary but just found a promotion for a 750 suite at Mandalay Bay for a few dollars less. Can anyone tell me which is better?MGM Grand or Mandalay Bay?
Mandalay has better clubs, better pool, places to eat, entertainment, etc.



MGM is too...Grand in my opinion. You get lost in the place.
MGM is in a better location - it's at the last stop on the Monorail, which you can ride to other resorts on the strip. Also, it's very close to Tropicana, New York, New York, Excalibur and the Monte Carlo.

Mandalay Bay is nice but it's at the very far southern end of the strip.MGM Grand or Mandalay Bay?
I think the Celebrity Spa rooms are just big rooms nothing fancy. I would go with Mandalay Bay I think the suites are nicer and I like the pool better, but its just my opinion. Try http://www.smartervegas.com to compare offers maybe you'll find something even better.
mgm for sure with all the perks of having that room it is a no brainier
  • kayaks
  • ashton kutcher cheating
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment