Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Monte Carlo vs. MGM Grand--Which would you pick?

Going to Vegas with hubby the week between Christmas and New Years. We planned on staying at MGM but now could stay at the Monte Carlo for a few hundred bucks cheaper. I don't really care about the room because I'm not usually in the room much, but hubby isn't much of a gambler and likes to lounge around the room and watch tv when I gamble. So, we want a comfortable room. Anyone stayed at both and can compare? By the way, we've stayed at Luxor and LOVED it, but wanted to try something else. Any help appreciated.Monte Carlo vs. MGM Grand--Which would you pick?
Monte Carlo
I've stayed at MGM Grand and the Luxor (actually end of last month went to Luxor). I can't recall anything about the Monte Carlo, but I tend to stay at the newer places and I don't think that one qualifies (but I could be wrong).Monte Carlo vs. MGM Grand--Which would you pick?
I like Monte Carlo way better. It seems, to me, to be nicer is side. Go to Vegas.com it will show you rooms %26amp; tell you things about each hotel.
MGM is a four star facility.

Monte Carlo may be a two star
I like Monte Carlo its Smaller and Slower paced Tham MGM I like to visit MGM and retire to my Marble studded room and the Carlo
I'd stay at the Monte Carlo, the MGM is just too big sometimes it take 20 minutes just to get to your hotel room.
Did you say "A few hundred bucks cheaper?" Definitely go for Monte Carlo. Use the money you will save and gamble with it. Here is a list of things for your hubby to do while you gamble.

http://www.lasvegas-how-to.com/free-attr鈥?/a>



He can lounge around and watch tv when he gets home.

No comments:

Post a Comment