Monday, March 12, 2012

In las vegas, what is the nicest looking hotel at night? Belagio, Mandalay Bay, Monte Carlo, or MGM Grand??

IMO...The Bellagio..especially when the fountain show is going.



~GIn las vegas, what is the nicest looking hotel at night? Belagio, Mandalay Bay, Monte Carlo, or MGM Grand??
Of the choices you gave: MGM Grand. Big, green, located at the top of the Strip and you can't miss it! My personal favorite is Mirage.
I would have to say the Belagio because not only is it beautiful from the inside it is also beautiful from the outside and in a great location on the strip. It's right in the middle of everything so this one would be best.In las vegas, what is the nicest looking hotel at night? Belagio, Mandalay Bay, Monte Carlo, or MGM Grand??
i used to live there. definately the belagio... the water show is ssoooo nice.. and its free!
At night... I would say out of the choices you gave me the Belagio. I use to work at the Flamingo and I would get off around 11:30 (p.m.) and just so happened right when I was driving by they would have one of their fountain shows. I think that was the only good thing about me working on the strip. (I personally hated the hours). Now if you want to expand on that, I think the coolest one is still the Luxor in my book. I just think it is so cool that you can't see anything but the light at night. Did you know you can see the light anywhere in Vegas too. I know, I live on the opposite side of town and I can see the light at all times (well at night of course).
The Wynn, hands down. Bellagio is very nice and so is Mandalay Bay, but Monte Carlo does compete with those hotels. Though El Diablo Cantina is super fun. I love the MGM Grand it will always been one of my favorites.
Though the Mandalay Bay is beautiful the vest is Mirage with the volcano or Venetian with the gondolas canals. But the most memorable is Luxor, the pyramid, which has a light shooting into the sky that planes can see as they land in LA and has little lights running down the sides.
Its an unfair fight!



Bellagio has the gorgeous fountain shows and magnificent lake right in front!



There is also music playing all the time. Its very relaxing
circus circus
Belagio
In this order:



Bellagio



Mandalay Bay



MGM Grand



Monte Carlo
Out of the hotels you listed, this would be my order, from best to worst:



Belagio

Mandalay Bay

Monte Carlo (although they did just have that fire...)

MGM Grand



Belagio's fountains out in front are gorgeous, both day and night. =)
The best is the Venetian because of its lights and the atmosphere otherwise the Bellagio.
Belagio. (out of the list). But I think the Luxor hotel looks the best out of all the hotels in vegas.
I concur with most and say the Bellagio ... more lights %26amp; the fountains. None of them have the old school Vegas lights (you have to go to The Flamingo to see those).



On a cloudy night, I prefer the MGM, though ... I like a bright, green sky.
Belagio
belagio.
Belagio for sure.
I also think the MGM Grand looks very cool at night with all the green. But the Bellagio is nice also.
Bellagio looks great at night with the fountains lit up
"Nicest looking" is purely subjective - what I think looks best may not agree with your opinion.



I rather like the look of the Bellagio ...
I LOVE the Bellagio- the fountains at night are Spectacular!!!
Belagio.
mgm just to be different
beligio
I would have to say the Belagio because of the water show. When I was in Vegas a few years ago, I stayed at the Aladdin and my room Faced the Belagio and my room was higher up. I had the best seat in the house to see the water show. But all those hotels you mentioned are spectacular inside and out.
Belagio from your list.



Otherwise the Venetian -%26gt; http://www.venetian.com/
  • fondue
  • spongebob games online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment