Friday, March 9, 2012

I am trying to decide whether it is worth staying at The Signature at MGM or just sitcking with MGM Grand?

It is a $400 overall difference. Is it worth it?I am trying to decide whether it is worth staying at The Signature at MGM or just sitcking with MGM Grand?
If you want to spend money on the room, stay at the Wynn and get a panoramic view room. The view is AMAZING at night and the rooms are beautiful.
Go to the MGM Grand. It's nice.I am trying to decide whether it is worth staying at The Signature at MGM or just sitcking with MGM Grand?
I'd say no. I have never stayed at either location before but when I went to Vegas I spent alot of time running around playing slots, see shows, shopping and gorging myself at buffets. As long as my hotel room was clean and I had good guest service I was happy. Unless you plan on spending alot of time in your hotel room you can always put that $400 you would have spent towards a great shopping spree or see a great show
save the $400 and spend it on someting else! either way you are going to get great service, very nice accomodations, and access to almost all the same things.



for me the few perks that come with trading up really isnt worth it, cause lets face it, youre in vegas! you wont be spending much time in your room anyways!!!!



have fun and use that $400 to play the slots!!! jackie b
This depends on what $400 means to you. To some people, $400 is a nice meal and a bottle of wine... No Big Deal... To others, $400 is a paycheck and rent.



The signatures and nice, new luxury apartments the owners rent back to MGM.



Want to see the pretty people who think BMW is a chaep car? Than this is the place..
  • international house
  • english to arabic translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment