Tuesday, March 6, 2012

MGM GRAND LAS VEGAS?!?

I booked a room in the west wing tower king (MGM)...but I'm not sure if I did the right thing. Should I change to the grand tower? Are they the same price? if they both cost the same amount, then I'm pretty sure I could "exchange" the west wing for the grand tower (right? I'm mean they are the same price). And I'll probably exchange during my check-in. Besides, there are 3 guests and the west wing has 1 bed....but i'm sure we can sleep together on the same bed (we are family)....I really need help! But if the prices are different, I'll have to pay extra to "unbook" the room at west wing...please help me find the price ranges for both!!!MGM GRAND LAS VEGAS?!?
They may well have different prices. They are different rooms, and the starting rates on them differ. So there's a good chance that they won't be the same price. I can't tell you for sure without knowing your dates of travel, the type of grand tower room you want (there are several choices), etc.



And they often can't make that kind of change when you check in. Your best bet is to call the hotel directly and see if they can help you.
I have stayed at the MGM a lot and your choice is fine! The MGM is a really nice hotel with lots to do so you shouldn't be in your room too much anyway. Have fun! :)MGM GRAND LAS VEGAS?!?
You will be OK there is nothing wrong with your Selection Just Nosh at Wolf gangs place and forget about it

No comments:

Post a Comment