Monday, March 12, 2012

Is $7,500 a fair price for two second row seats to see AC/DC at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas ?

I was offered two second row tickets to next months AC/DC show for $7,500

is this a fair price ?

row bbIs $7,500 a fair price for two second row seats to see AC/DC at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas ?
whoa! that's almost my tuition fee for a whole year! i'm also a big fan of ac/dc but if ever i have the money, i might consider getting myself at least a 5th or 6th row(if its way cheaper) ticket. for me its still an awesome feeling to know that you're just few meters away from brian johnson and the rest of the guys. i think its not also worth the money because you're not really at the first row anyway.
Wow that's a lot of money for 2 tickets. You could be a pretty nice used car with that lol. Maybe you should shop around a little first before buying them.Is $7,500 a fair price for two second row seats to see AC/DC at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas ?
Oh yeah that's so reasonable...
**** no. Are you on crack? I wouldn't pay that much to see Elvis on the back from the Dead tour!
I wouldn't pay that much to see the second coming of Jesus Christ. No band is worth that much!
depends on how bad you want to see them.
I would only pay that amount to see them perform live in MY house!
You are pulling my leg surely? No way in hell
wow, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment