Monday, March 12, 2012

Which Vegas show is better? Cirque du Soleil's "KA" at the MGM Grand, or "O" at the Bellagio?

I can't decide... We will be going on Saturday, April 21. Good tickets for "O" are sold out for the 7:30pm show, but tickets for the 10:30pm show are still available... However, there are still good tickets available for "KA" at the earlier show...



Is "O" worth waiting for the late show, or should I go ahead and get tickets for "KA"?Which Vegas show is better? Cirque du Soleil's "KA" at the MGM Grand, or "O" at the Bellagio?
Ka Is not as good as "O" by far.

I took my wife to Ka and she fell asleep twice. We had great seats. But the show was too long, and BORING.

The Theatre is wonderful, the stage is fantastic but the content of the show was weak.

The fact that tickets to "O" were difficult to get should tell you a great deal.

I wish you the best
I personally liked Ka a lot better.Which Vegas show is better? Cirque du Soleil's "KA" at the MGM Grand, or "O" at the Bellagio?
Have you seen what type of stages they use for 'KA'?



Blew my mind... I have been want ing to see that performance for a while... Lucky!
I didn't see either yet, but Cirque's zoomanity performance was out-freekin-standing for me! It plays at the New York,New York and I just loved it! There really isn't a bad seat in that theatre either. Plus, had a fantastic "twist" at the end I think most people would enjoy. %26lt;Caution: This is the adult oriented show and not aloud for persons under the age of 18%26gt; It is very tasteful but does have a fair amount of nudity and sensual themes. (just about every theme infact:P) I suppose the moral of the show is to express yourself and release yourself from labels and to enjoy your life.



Really, it was a very entertaining and very artistic show for me and i highly recommend it. I don't think you can go wrong with any Cirque show though atm. They produce excellent shows regardless of what you choose.
I saw O about 6 years ago. Was alright. I think KA maybe better.

No comments:

Post a Comment